- Web Surveys: Removed the unsightly gray background from respondent data prompts.
- Spell-Checker: Saving a new word to your user-defined dictionary resulted in an error message: "Can't add word to User Dictionary". This issue has been resolved.
- Spell-Checker: An updated spell-checker is provided in this release.
- SurveyGold Application: Some customers reported having to elevate Windows security to "administrator" privilege level in order to run the application. This issue has been resolved.
- Setup Survey: The Save Survey As Word File action sometimes produced response choices without checkboxes and sometimes displayed error messages. These issues have been resolved.
- Analyze Results: The ability to display percentages in the Graph Cross-Tab Questions action in the Analyze Results tab is now supported. This feature is enabled via a checkbox option when selecting the two questions.
How To Acquire the Update
- Click About in the SurveyGold application tool bar.
- Then click Update SurveyGold.
A software update dialog appears and the process begins by downloading the software directly from the SurveyGold software update server. After the software update files are downloaded to your computer, the process automatically installs the software updates. Normally, this entire process only takes a moment. Your data is not affected in any way as a result of software updates.